Post: MPS Class Teacher
Commencing: September 2022
Grade/Band: MPS 6
Vacancy hours: 1.0fte
Contract Type: Fixed Term to end 31.08.2023
As one of our team you will
- Support the Christian ethos of our Church school.
- Model and disseminate high quality teaching pedagogy and practice, to ensure that children leave school with the best possible outcomes.
- Have dynamic and innovative approach that inspire and support children to become lifelong, independent learners.
- Be ambitious, well organised, motivational and a team player with excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills.
- Have gained successful teaching experience and expertise of teaching within the primary sector.
In return, we offer you
- A happy working environment, which promotes work-life balance.
- Professional development opportunities.
- A strong and inclusive Christian ethos.
- A forward looking, diverse school.
- A dedicated, friendly, upbeat and supportive staffing team.
- An innovative approach to learning and the curriculum.
- Strong school leadership.
For more details and application pack, please email email@example.com
Visits to our school are encouraged. Please call Mrs Large to make an appointment.
YCST is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and young people. We have a robust Child Protection Policy and all staff will receive training relevant to their role at induction and throughout employment with the Trust. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a satisfactory enhance Disclosure and Barring Service criminal records check for work with children.
Closing Date: Friday 1st July 2022 at 12pm
Interview Date: Thursday 7th July 2022
Documents for this vacancy